SALT & VINEGAR CHICKPEAS | Vegan Recipe
Video Channel: My Sister's Kitchen
CHICKPEA CHIPS and VINEGAR? (vinegar… vinegar…)
Click “show more” for Instructions, Nutritional Info and Cost!
Another healthy snack alternative to keep you going (and going… and going…)
1-2 cans of chickpeas (540 ml)
3 cups of white vinegar
2 tbsp of olive oil
1/2 tsp of table salt
sea salt to taste
1. Put chickpeas in a small saucepan and cover with 3 cups of white vinegar.
2. Bring to a boil (TURN YOUR FAN ON, this is smelly stuff).
3. Once boiling, remove from heat and let sit for 15-20 minutes uncovered.
4. Drain the vinegar and add chickpeas to a bowl with 2 tbsp of olive oil, 1/2 tsp of salt and sea salt to taste.
5. Bake at 400°F for 25-30 minutes, as always watch closely near the end!
6. Makes about 8 servings.
Total Fat (g): 5
Saturated Fat (g): 0.5
Sodium (mg): 540
Total Carbohydrate (g): 28
Fiber (g): 5.5
Protein (g): 6
Good For You by THBD http://soundcloud.com/thbdsultan
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library http://pokeclip.com/-K_YSjqKgvQ