The ONLY 3 Chest Exercises You Need for MASS (According to Science)
Video Channel: musclemonsters
On one hand, we've got fitness 'experts' who overcomplicate chest training by suggesting so many different exercises. On the other hand, we've got training minimalists who suggest that all you need to build a massive chest is to get progressively stronger on the bench press.
Which one is it?
As with most things in fitness, the answer lies somewhere in the middle. If you want to build bigger pecs, choosing the right exercises is key.
In this video, you will learn:
- The anatomy of the chest muscles
- The main functions of the pectoralis major
- Why targeting the 'lower chest' is a waste of your time
- The correct way to bench press for maximum pec activation
- The most common chest training mistakes you may be making in your training
- The ONLY 3 chest exercises you need for massive pecs
FREE Chest Training Techniques DVD
[FREE BOOK] CLAIM YOUR FREE COPY OF BULK UP FAST!
FOLLOW ALAIN ON INSTAGRAM:
FOLLOW ALAIN ON FACEBOOK:
CHECK OUT MY BROTHER"S FITNESS CHANNEL:
Time course for arm and chest muscle thickness changes following bench press training
Effects of Variations of the Bench Press Exercise on the EMG Activity of Five Shoulder Muscles