Top 30 Interview Questions - From a Recruiters Hiring Playbook
Video Channel: Don Georgevich
So, what I'm going to do in this video; instead of telling you what to say, because that's not what this video is about, we are going to dive deep into the top 30 interview questions. These are the most common interview questions that employers will ask you in a job interview. But I'm not going to tell you what to say. I'm going to tell you what they're looking for. I'm going to tell you what a hiring manager or a recruiter or an employer is looking for in your answer.
And then all you have to do is take that information and craft your own responses based on your experience and you'll have a totally natural, genuine answer that will just wow any employer.
➡ Get the most common interview questions: http://www.jobinterviewtools.com
➡ Make your resume the best it can be: http://www.jobinterviewtools.com/resume
➡ Get coached like a pro by Don: http://www.jobinterviewtools.com/hpc
➡ Get your follow-up letter guide: http://www.jobinterviewtools.com/tha...
posted on my blog:
LIST OF TOP 30 INTERVIEW QUESTIONS IN THIS VIDEO:
1. Ttell me about yourself.
2. Why is there a gap on your résumé?
3. What motivates you?
4. Why are you applying for this position?
5. Walk us through your résumé.
6. Why do you want to work here?
7. Why are you the best person for the job?
8. Where do you see yourself in five years now?
9. What interests you about this position?
10. Why are you a good fit for this position?
11. Tell me about a time where you dealt with a tough challenge.
12. Why should we hire you?
13. What are your weaknesses?
14. Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond.
15. Tell me about a time when you reached a goal.
16. Why did you leave your last job?
17. “What are your strengths?” or “What are your greatest strengths?”
18. What are you most proud of?
19. Describe what you do in your current job.
20. What is your management style?
21. Tell me about a mistake that you made.
22. What are you passionate about?
23. What do you know about our company?
25. What are your salary requirements?
26. How do you deal with pressure?
27. Are you open to relocating?
28. What is your dream job?
29. Why are you changing careers?
30. Do you have any questions for us?
Free Download: Don Recommends the Top 10 Questions for you.
Want ME to personally help you prepare for your next interview? http://www.jobinterviewtools.com/coa...
Contact me directly here: http://www.jobinterviewtools.com – just scroll down to the bottom of the page to the contact form